At Reaxis, our mission is to provide the highest quality products and services to our customers, working together in a partnership to solve problems with innovative solutions. We aim to be a global supplier of specialty chemicals that meet or exceed both domestic and international environmental and quality standards. Reaxis, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Quality and Analytics Manager.
• Manages and directs Production, Maintenance/Engineering, and Logistics Departments at McDonald and Harmarville facilities, ensuring that goods and services are produced efficiently, in a timely manner, of the requested quality and quantity, and shipped to the satisfaction of the customer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct supervision, mentoring, and evaluation of Production Supervisors, Maintenance Supervisor, and Logistics Manager.
• Responsible for:
• Ordering of raw materials
• Determining and monitoring the quality/appearance of finished goods
• Plant safety, plant industrial hygiene and plant ISO and RC compliance.
• Setting and meeting production goals
• Reviewing production schedules to suggest changes regarding staffing requirements, work procedures, time constraints, etc.
• Planning and maintaining agreed upon Production budget
• Evaluating processes and proactively suggesting and implementing process improvements where possible
• Minimizes Production, Maintenance, and Logistics costs
• This job operates in a Industrial and Administrative setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
• Fax Machine
• Three years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing management position
• Must be able to communicate effectively with individuals from a broad range of backgrounds and experience levels both in written and oral communication.
• Adequate knowledge of organization effectiveness and operations management
• Must be willing to travel 20% of time
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Five years’ experience in the chemical process industry in a management/supervisory role.
• Five to Seven years of experience working with Unionized workforce.
• Demonstrable history of proactive troubleshooting in a chemical plant.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter and current resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org.