Production Supervisor 1st & 2nd Shift
TITLE: Production Supervisor - McDonald location
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
JOB STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE: This position has 5-15 direct reports
• Plan, organize, and control the production and packaging of chemical products according to schedule and
• Communicate with Quality Control, Warehouse, Sales and Marketing to ensure product quality and shipping
time tables are met
• Promote safety in the workforce according to the guidelines and regulations enforced at Reaxis Inc.
• Evaluate and improve manufacturing techniques in the most economical and cost-effective way without
sacrificing product quality
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct all plant operations on assigned shift to meet production schedule
• Supervise and evaluate the work of production operators
• Ensure safe operations and control production costs
• Perform routine inspection of plant and equipment to identify and correct potential safety and health
• Maintain the production facility in a clean, safe condition
• Ensure that product and packages are clean and properly labeled
• Increase manufacturing capacity by reducing downtime
• Perform material, production, and man hours record keeping
• Enforce plant policies and procedures
• Administer discipline as needed
• Assist in performing in-process inventory counts
• This job operates in an Industrial and Administrative setting. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employeeto
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. See attached for supporting details.
• Fax Machine
• Hand Tools
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
• This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
or 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The employee must work at least 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time
status. This position regularly has long hours and frequent weekend work.
• This position does not require travel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Technical field and two years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing
plant OR Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an Industrial manufacturing plant with demonstrable leadership
• Basic understanding and hands-on experience with QC testing
• Demonstrable experience in working in a team-based environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and ERP systems
• Demonstrable experience working with a Unionized workforce
• experience in a Chemical manufacturing plant with demonstrable leadership skills
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.