Customer Service Representative - Part Time
TITLE: Customer Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Vice President
JOB STATUS: Part Time, Non-Exempt
SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE: This position has no direct reports
• Process domestic and international orders, enter finished process data including but not limited to: order entry, coordination of shipments, invoicing and international documents.
• Interface with production, quality control, and freight forwarders/shipping as necessary.
• Handle telephone inquiries from customers and direct specific inquiries to the appropriate Reaxis associate.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process domestic and international customer orders and prepare required documentation.
• Coordinate logistics (order tracking and timing) and resolve issues pertaining to orders.
• Interface with logistics manager, production manager, and QC lab in order processing activities.
• Coordinate inventory transfer to contract and consignment warehouses where applicable.
• Interface with purchasing and accounting as necessary to assist with invoicing and pricing issues.
• Cross-train with appropriate departments as requested, and attend operations planning meetings.
• Assist with incoming sales calls and act as primary contact for the group in the absence of management.
• Generate reports as requested for quality analysis.
• This job operates in an Industrial and Administrative setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
• Fax Machine
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
• This is a part-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• This position does not require travel
• High school degree (college degree or course experience preferred)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or similar position
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Experience working for a chemical manufacturer or similar is a plus
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of HR@REAXIS.COM.