Quality / EHS
Our McDonald, PA location earned its first ISO 9001 registration in 1997 and added RC 14001 registration in 2006. We are deeply committed to the highest level of quality and safety for our employees, customers and the surrounding community. This is illustrated by our quality, safety and environmental policies as described below:
It is the policy of Reaxis to hold quality as a basic company philosophy. Reaxis will maintain its leadership in quality by meeting or exceeding customer expectations and applicable requirements.
This commitment to excellence takes an ongoing process of improvement that involves all individuals in the design, procurement, production, support, delivery, and management processes. Each individual is expected to accept responsibility and accountability for the quality aspects of their jobs so that each makes a contribution. We are committed to establishing and reviewing objectives as part of our continual improvement. Reaxis will see to it that it is providing all the necessary resources to maintain a comprehensive and effective quality system.
Our commitment to Quality and Continual Improvement will assure success and profitability in a competitive environment, both today and in the future.
Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy
Reaxis Inc. recognizes its responsibility to protect human health and the environment. We believe that Environment, Health, Safety, Security, Responsible Care and sound business management are mutually achievable objectives. Reaxis is committed to the following principles:
- To preserve health, safety, security and a sound environment for our employees, community and customers;
- To design and operate our facilities in compliance with applicable Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Responsible Care requirements as a minimum standard;
- To develop and produce products in compliance with Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Responsible Care requirements as a minimum standard;
- To monitor our facilities to ensure they our operating in a safe, secure and environmentally protective manner;
- To work constructively with government agencies, the public and our customers in the development and implementation of our Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Responsible Care activities;
- To devote research and technological resources to improve the Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Responsible Care performance of our processes and products;
- To consider operational energy efficiency and waste minimization, reuse and recycling when identifying aspects and impacts;
- To conserve resources and energy through pollution prevention and product stewardship;
- To conduct educational and instructional programs to ensure our employees know, understand and comply with health, safety, security and environmental laws and regulations;
- To foster openness with stakeholders, including the public, concerning the nature of products and processes as it relates to health, safety and security and to communicate to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization.
Marco R. van der Poel