Quality and Analytics Manager
TITLE: Quality and Analytics Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
JOB STATUS: Exempt
• Responsible for analytical support for Manufacturing, R&D, and Process Development at
McDonald and Harmarville (U-PARC) sites.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support all activities and programs requiring laboratory services
• Manage, train, and mentor Chemists and Lab Technicians when required.
• Develop/implement/continuously improve criteria and systems to assure quality of
incoming materials, documents, test results and products.
• Troubleshoot and solve technical problems with McDonald and U-PARC operations
• Answer questions from customer complaints and inquiries on product specifications
• Perform evaluations, validations, and design of new analytical methods in close
cooperation with R&D.
• Assist in the completion of Quality Planning in collaboration with Sales, R&D, and EH&S.
• Assist in establishing analytical specifications for new products
• Suggest viability of new customer requests as it pertains to product specifications.
• Evaluate new emerging analytical technologies for incorporation into laboratory use.
• Plan, acquire, and implement the equipment resources necessary to maintain analytical
• Act as the main point-of-contact for all external analytical services
• Ensure safety, housekeeping and compliance issues are maintained.
• Comply with all job-related safety and other training requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.Job Description
• M.S. Degree in Chemistry
• 30% Local Travel between McDonald and U-PARC sites
• Hands on Laboratory experience in Chemical and Instrumental Analysis
• Proficiency in Design of Experiments
• Demonstrable communication skills, both written and verbal
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software and ERP systems.
• Supervisory experience in a chemical laboratory environment a plus
Interested candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter and current resume to the attention of email@example.com.