The team at Reaxis is proud to have received another re-certification from the SRI Quality Registrar, which comes soon after the ISO 9001:2015 certification, announced last month.
Reaxis has now officially received the ISO 14001:2015 re-certification after being successfully audited in accordance to SRI’s requirements in April 2021. As of June 26, 2021 Reaxis now has the signed certificate which cites “The Environment Management System related to the manufacture and supply of specialty chemicals from our two sites in Pennsylvania.” That is effective until June 26, 2024, pending annual surveillance audits from SRI.
Reaxis recognizes its responsibility to protect human health and the environment. We believe that Environment, Health, Safety, Security, and sound business management are mutually achievable objectives. These beliefs are all captured within our 14001 Policy, in which we are committed to the following principles:
- To preserve health, safety, security and a sound environment for our employees, community, and customers
- To design and operate our facilities in compliance with applicable Environmental, Health, Safety, Security requirements as a minimum standard, to mitigate risk to Reaxis and our interested parties.
- To develop and produce products in compliance with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security requirements as a minimum standard.
- To monitor our facilities to ensure they are operating in a safe, secure, and environmentally protective manner.
- To work constructively with government agencies, the public and our customers in the development and implementation of our Environmental, Health, Safety, Security, and activities.
- To devote research and technological resources to improve the Environment, Health, Safety, Security performance of our processes and products.
- To consider operational energy efficiency and waste minimization, reuse and recycling when identifying aspects and impacts
- To continue our efforts to minimize releases to the environment and to prevent accidents from occurring.
- To conserve resources and energy through pollution prevention and product stewardship.
- To conduct educational and instructional programs to ensure our employees know, understand, and comply with health, safety, security and environmental laws and regulations.
- To foster openness with stakeholders, including the public, concerning the nature of products and processes as it relates to health, safety and security and to communicate to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization.
To learn more, please reach out to Victoria Baker at Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org